Coexistence.





My 25th birthday will always remind me about how I had in true sense partied for the first time in my twenty-five years of until that day. I will never forget how I went on from one party to another at different places and filled my blood with love and alcohol.

My flatmate and I share our birthdays on back to back days. We joined this job on the same day and hence decided to find a place together. Not every day has been a happy day between us, and we may not have been a part of each other every problem, but we have always found a way to get out of something we came across together. I have always faced an issue with myself on how I will be able to get along with someone new. She is an extrovert and me being an introvert certainly felt like two opposite people staying together and maybe it could have been weird in the beginning but the time wheel kept moving so did our understanding towards each other's behaviours.

I took this photograph on her birthday. Every time I look at the photograph it reminds me of how we have evolved in this one year as colleagues, friends, and people. Most importantly it reminds me what coexistence truly means.

Comments

Popular Posts